Happy Father’s Day everyone!
I hope today brings you a chance to thank a father, grandfather, Uncle, stepfather, etc. for the job they did.
I am blessed to have a good couple of lessons I learned from my dad:
- Surround yourself with people smarter than yourself, and then get out of their way so they can do their jobs.
- No matter how bad a situation may get or how nasty folks might be, NEVER burn a bridge!
- Remember the importance of family and take time for them.
- Stay humble, remember, and cherish your roots.
- You can always accomplish a little bit more, or do something a little bit better, than you, yourself, ever believe you can.
- Always get a good night’s sleep!
I hope your dad, granddad, etc. gave you some good advice along your way!
Have a great day and now,
Onward To Our Past,